The network showed a brutal pickup called Audi Quattro TruckApril 19, 2020
Such a model could compete with the Mercedes-Benz X-Class.
Raleigh Haire designers designed the futuristic Audi Quattro Truck pickup. In the images, the car looks impressive. The model received a solid frame, in which the battery pack is located on the floor. The all-metal frame also serves as front and rear struts to give the car the strength necessary to work in the most severe conditions.
The design of the novelty looks very aggressive. This is especially noticeable in the front, where there are thin LED headlights, a darkened radiator grill, a dashboard and thin fog lights built into the hood. The pickup also received LEDs located on the roof, and a set of large wheels shod in off-road tires.
The back received sharp lights and a hinged door. To make the truck ideal for loading and unloading motorcycles, loading ramps are built into it. It should be noted that for some time there were rumors that Audi could launch a pickup truck. By the way, the idea of a Mercedes-Benz with a pickup also failed.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars