The network showed a 6-wheeled lunar rover based on Tesla CybertruckJune 8, 2020
A rendered image of a six-wheeled lunar rover based on the Tesla Cybertruck pickup truck was published on the Internet. These renderings were developed by a designer under the nickname @charlieautomotiv in İnstagram.
The lunar rover turned out to be so good that the question arises whether the head of the American Tesla corporation, Ilon Max, created the Cybertruck pickup precisely to conquer the moon.
The fictional 6-wheeled lunar rover is equipped with very unusual wheels, a satellite dish, stickers from SpaceX and the American flag.
In fact, the designer tried to do everything possible for the credibility of the model. Particularly striking tires consisting of separate sections. This will provide not only depreciation, but also quick repair in case of damage to the wheels.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests