The network sells a unique Lamborghini AventadorApril 13, 2020
Japanese tuning studio Liberty Walk put up for sale a modified brown Lamborghini Aventador.
In front of the Italian supercar, you can see the upgraded bumper and splitter. There is also a set of LED daytime running lights that have been integrated into the air intake casing. The model for sale is also equipped with original bronze wheels and carbon-ceramic brakes.
Also, the supercar has new side skirts and a towering wing at the rear. Unfortunately, the studio did not publish pictures of the rear of the car, but judging by previous Liberty Walk works, this instance most likely received a special diffuser and a custom exhaust system.
This Aventador might appear to be painted brown offered by Lamborghini under the Ad Personam program, but it is not. Tuners repainted the car on their own.
In the current period of time, a Japanese studio sells Lamborghini Aventador, while not disclosing its cost.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones