The network published the first teaser of the new generation Mazda BT-50 pickup truckJune 11, 2020
The Mazda Australia division on Wednesday, June 10, distributed the first teaser image of the upcoming Mazda BT-50 pickup truck.
The teaser is accompanied by a statement that “something huge is coming” and the announcement of the debut, scheduled for June 17.
According to assumptions, the new BT-50 is unified with the current Isuzu D-Max, already available in Thailand. A truck from Mazda should get a 3.0-liter Isuzu diesel engine with a capacity of 190 hp. (450 Nm). Together with the motor will operate a 6-speed manual transmission or automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system.
The novelty will acquire an original appearance and interior. Although the latter, according to rumors, is still in some sense “copied” from the interior of the D-Max, since Mazda, according to local media, does not intend to install its infotainment complex in the pickup. His novelty will borrow from the “donor”, as well as architecture in conjunction with the power unit.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration