The network published the first pictures of the new Cadillac EscaladeDecember 11, 2019
A photo of the new generation Cadillac Escalade was distributed on the Internet. The SUV will resemble the new Chevrolet Tahoe and Saburban: it will not acquire vertical front optics, and body contours will be smoother.
From the Chevrolet Tahoe and Saburban recently shown, the new items from Cadillac will differ in the “front end” design. A large radiator grill shield will remain in place, but a large number of flakes will replace the horizontal “rods”. Headlights from vertical will become horizontal.
The new Escalade will be built on the Chevrolet Silverado T1XX architecture, with which the rear continuous axle gives way to a multi-link. It is assumed that the air suspension will be included in the list of standard equipment.
According to rumors, the powerful atmospheric V8 6.2 engine will remain in the engine range. The company will make him a Corvette engine, a 3.0-liter Duramax diesel inline six, a V6 3.0 biturbo engine from a CT6 sedan, hybrid and fully electric power units. But the 4.2 liter V8 Blackwing engine, he certainly will not get it.
- New Toyota SUV is cheaper than Hyundai Creta will appear on September 23
- McLaren launches five special editions for Senna GTR LM to celebrate 25th Le Mans victory
- Brussels Motor Show prepares to open in 2021
- Mitsubishi showed the updated crossover Eclipse Cross
- Kia Sonet crossover sales started