The network published pictures of the interior of the Hyundai TucsonMarch 24, 2020
Hyundai continues to test the new Tucson generation, during which the press was able to photograph the interior of the car. Cross will get the same steering wheel as the latest Elantra and Sonata.
Unlike the actual Tucson variation, the updated model does not have a “floating” display of the multimedia complex; it is integrated into the center console. A very strange design has a dashboard, which has the shape of an ellipse, on the sides of which are analog scales, and in the center is the on-board computer screen.
In particular, the novelty will not receive a transmission selector in the form of a lever: it will be possible to choose a driving mode using the keys.
It is known that the exterior design of the new model is decided in the style of the Hyundai Vision T concept model, which was shown in November last year. The engine lineup will be based on the new Theta3 2.5-liter engine, paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. According to the assumptions, the Korean company will immediately show a hybrid variation of cross-country (at the moment, Tucson has a modification of the “soft” hybrid type).
The new model should debut in April this year.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos