The network published official images of the Chinese copy of Toyota Land CruiserApril 17, 2020
Hengtian Automobile shares its debut official photos of the new Hengtian L4600, called the “unlicensed” copy of the Toyota Land Cruiser 200.
In appearance, the SUV will immediately resemble 2 Toyota SUVs. We are talking about the Land Cruiser Prado and the modernized Land Cruiser 200 of the 2007 model. Inside, the Chinese model turned out even more chic than the “donor”: it has a larger display of the infotainment complex, and the seats, panels and door cards are finished with high-quality leather.
In size, the L4600 model exceeds its own “donor”. So, the novelty has a length of 5239 mm, a width of 2026 mm, a height of 1932 mm, and the distance between the axles is 2950 mm.
The novelty is equipped with a front independent spring suspension, on wishbones and a rear dependent spring, having a stabilizer bar.
The SUV has a 286-horsepower power plant with a volume of 4.6 liters, with which the automatic transmission will function (the number of stages has not yet been disclosed). Perhaps the appearance of an available variation with a less efficient 3.0 liter engine.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets