The network published official images of the Chinese copy of Toyota Land CruiserApril 17, 2020
Hengtian Automobile shares its debut official photos of the new Hengtian L4600, called the “unlicensed” copy of the Toyota Land Cruiser 200.
In appearance, the SUV will immediately resemble 2 Toyota SUVs. We are talking about the Land Cruiser Prado and the modernized Land Cruiser 200 of the 2007 model. Inside, the Chinese model turned out even more chic than the “donor”: it has a larger display of the infotainment complex, and the seats, panels and door cards are finished with high-quality leather.
In size, the L4600 model exceeds its own “donor”. So, the novelty has a length of 5239 mm, a width of 2026 mm, a height of 1932 mm, and the distance between the axles is 2950 mm.
The novelty is equipped with a front independent spring suspension, on wishbones and a rear dependent spring, having a stabilizer bar.
The SUV has a 286-horsepower power plant with a volume of 4.6 liters, with which the automatic transmission will function (the number of stages has not yet been disclosed). Perhaps the appearance of an available variation with a less efficient 3.0 liter engine.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network