The network published a render of the motorcycle BMW M 1300 GSMay 18, 2020
The German Motorrad portal on Sunday, May 17, published a render image of the BMW M 1300 GS motorcycle. This render for the agency was prepared by motorcycle designer Kar Lee.
As planned by the artist, the M 1300 GS bike will receive headlights of a more aggressive design, a new single seat, Akrapovič exhaust system, as well as red and blue accents inherent in the “M” series models.
It should be emphasized that the appearance of the M 1300 GS and other motorcycles of the German brand with the prefix “M” is quite possible, since in September last year BMW patented such names for its bikes as the M 1000 RR, M 1300 GS and M 1000 XR. These motorcycles should become high-performance versions of models like the S 1000 RR, R 1250 GS and S 1000 XR.
At the same time, while the German company has not officially announced the release of powerful M-series bikes.
Although previously the BMW brand has released a collection of “M” accessories for the S 1000 RR. From this we can conclude that the German brand is interested in producing high-performance motorcycles.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles