The network presents an updated Hyundai TucsonAugust 22, 2019
The 2020 Tucson crossover has acquired new shades and wider functionality for all trim levels.
This is not to say that Huyndai Tucson will receive an extensive color scheme. Just those shades that existed earlier were replaced with slightly reworked ones.
Especially serious changes in the new product are not provided, because in 2018 Hyundai released an updated SUV. Tucson will receive small additions to the appearance of the interior, as well as acquire a naturally aspirated engine with a capacity of 181 horsepower and a volume of 2.4 liters. The motor functions together with a six-speed “automatic”.
Even in the basic version of the crossover, there are many options related to security. These include a collision avoidance system and much more. The owner of the car has the opportunity to choose the system he needs, including a rain sensor, intelligent cruise control, automatic high beam and so on.
The car is also equipped with an infotainment system with a 7-inch screen, which can be connected to a smartphone through special programs. There is a possibility of wireless charging.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air