The network presented the first image of the future of electro-cross KIAMay 11, 2019
It is no longer a secret that the South Korean brand is actively working on its own line of electric and hybrid cars. Now experts have tried to present what the future crossover from the new series will look like.
KIA, like most world brands, is ready to invest huge money in the development of its own brand. At the moment, the company is working on several new models, updating the corporate style of cars, as well as on a line of electric models. One of the main novelties, preparing for the next few years, is the new flagship.
“This [new model] will be an emotional flagship that combines the features of a five-door coupe and an SUV,” said Luke Donkervolke, chief designer of KIA, in an interview with AutoExpress.
In all likelihood, the future novelty will partly borrow design solutions from the previously presented Imagine by KIA concept. The basis will be used entirely new platform, designed for partial and complete electrification. While the technical details are not disclosed.
The public premiere of the new KIA electric cross-coupe is scheduled for 2021.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles