The network introduced the Honda Civic with four turbinesDecember 1, 2019
Not all projects are required to be a modification of engine power. They may be completely meaningless, but still fun. Here is one such case: the Honda Civic quad-turbo. This car was built by Kyle Williams for his YouTube channel Boosted Lifestyle.
He purchased it with a 1.6-liter B16 engine, equipped with forged pistons and four BorgWarner K03 turbochargers, one for each outlet. Kyle cut the factory exhaust manifold and created pipes to fit everything.
The project of Williams looks more than interesting, and the car has an absolutely unique sound. Naturally, having so many turbocharges is not the best way to increase returns, but the vehicle does accelerate. In the latest update of the car, Williams presented her with tracks for the front wheels to pilot the car all winter.
- Tesla allowed to sell Model Y in China
- Skoda unveils new Octavia RS and Octavia Scout
- Ford will produce new electric vehicle in Europe
- Jeep recalls over 34,000 Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel SUVs
- Volkswagen may replace Polo with affordable electric car