The network has unveiled the new convertible BMW Concept 4September 11, 2019
BMW yesterday unveiled a concept model, the predecessor of the next generation for the M3 and M4. Without thinking twice, independent designers presented the concept in the image of a car with an open roof.
Yesterday, the Frankfurt Motor Show opened its doors, giving us a lot of new products and concepts. One of them was the controversial BMW Concept 4, which represents the future for the BMW M3 and M4. This model is a classic coupe with a controversial front design. She has already been christened the “nightmare” of brand fans.
Nevertheless, the designers decided to reveal the topic and showed this concept in the image of a convertible. The rendering left a huge grille. Nevertheless, the designer conveyed not only the controversial aspects of the design, but also laser optics without the main glass. In the presented image we are shown only the front part, although it would be interesting to look into the cabin.
The unveiled BMW Concept 4 is just a concept created by the Bavarians to prepare fans for change, as well as listen to their criticisms and suggestions.
- Look at the Mercedes-Benz X-Class with AMG-style tuning
- The Chinese showed a luxury electric sedan the size of a Hyundai Sonata
- Updated Hyundai ix25 sets sales records in China
- Named cars that Americans do not resell for more than 15 years
- Named the most interesting new auto show in Tokyo