The network has unveiled a new generation of Kia Optima on 3D modelsSeptember 9, 2019
Only recently, the first photos of the interior of the new KIA Optima appeared on the Web, as an independent designer published his own vision of the car in a three-dimensional model. The new version will be presented later this month.
The new generation KIA Optima is a rather mysterious thing. The first versions will appear in September. In the summer of next year, the company plans to release two new revisions, and in 2021 there will be a separate Optima for the US market. While there is little information, but fans of the brand are already collecting information bit by bit and present their own vision of the model.
Judging by the rendered renderer, the model will receive continued development of the design with a “tiger nose”. The novelty will receive a narrowed grille, a wide air intake in the bumper and a very narrow LED optics. The rear will also change and become more modern with LED headlights that start from the side of the rear fenders and connect with an additional brake light through the entire trunk lid.
Technical data is not yet known. Experts suggest that the model will retain a 1.6-liter turbo engine, and the top-end version of the KIA Optima GT will receive a 2.5-liter engine with 290 horsepower.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web