The network has renders of the new BMW M5June 1, 2020
On the page “ZERO.O.WT” on Instagram appeared rendering images of the updated BMW M5.
Judging by the renderings, the novelty will borrow headlights and taillights from the standard 5 Series model. In particular, the car will receive a new front bumper, while not with a huge grille, like the 4 Series.
While the M5 LCI will make some minor changes, deep restyling awaits after this, when the next-generation model is said to receive an electric version. In turn, there are rumors that the car will be as productive as the Bugatti Veyron – power will be approximately 1000 hp.
At the same time, BMW is also going to introduce a “charged” version of the CS, which will be built on the basis of the current model. Such a machine should be equipped with a 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 with a capacity of more than 617 hp. It is estimated that the cost of the “hot” option will exceed $ 110,000
In addition, it has recently become known that BMW will discontinue the M2 sports model. This decision is due to stringent environmental standards.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak