The network has renders of new generation Kia CadenzaJune 20, 2020
Recently, spy shots of the updated Kia Cadenza appeared on the Internet and the authors of the AtchaCars Youtube channel developed render images of the new model based on them.
As you can see from the renderings, showing only the front part, many elements of the new product, including the overall radiator grille, look quite futuristic. But at present this is not surprising, since most manufacturers adhere to the principle – “the bigger the lattice, the better.”
But most of all, the new Kia emblem catches the eye, which the Korean company patented at the end of last year. It is worth noting that the new logo is not used for the first time. So, it could be seen at the Imagine Kia Concept, which was shown at the Geneva Motor Show in 2019.
Kia, in turn, has already confirmed that the new emblem will debut before the end of the year, while the corporation did not name the model that will receive it first. Whether the serial version of the updated Cadenza will become the first carrier of the new logo is still unknown.
- Jeep recalls diesel Grand Cherokee
- Porsche Taycan entered the Guinness Book of Records, having driven 42 kilometers in continuous drift
- Peugeot racing minivan put up for sale
- Ram unveils an exclusive version of the full-size 1500
- Electric car manufacturer becomes China’s most expensive carmaker