The network has photos of the new Audi RS Q3March 30, 2019
Car photospies were able to see on road tests with a minimum amount of camouflage.
According to the news portal, road tests of the new “charged” Audi RS Q3 crossover were carried out. The fact that the tests was just this modification, said the presence of two exhaust pipes. The photo also got enhanced brake system cars. Journalists have reported the presence of special sports seats in the cabin, but they have not yet succeeded in taking pictures of the interior. From the exterior stands aggressive front bumper and grille, as well as large air intakes on the sides.
According to preliminary information, a 2.5-liter turbo-supercharged engine with 5 cylinders is hidden under the bonnet, which allows it to develop power up to 400 hp.
The presentation of the novelty should take place in the second half of this year, and the first cars will start arriving to customers no earlier than 2020. In the leadership of the German brand they hope that the new model will make a worthy competition Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 S.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network