The network has photos of extreme Mercedes-Benz G-ClassMay 26, 2020
Mercedes-Benz has tested a prototype of an extreme version of the new Mercedes-Benz G-Class. Spy shots of a possible successor to the Mercedes-Benz G 500 4×4², discontinued in 2017, were published by Carscoops.
So far, one can only guess about the name and technical characteristics of the new extreme Mercedes-Benz G-Class, however, he still retains the main features of the small-batch ancestor.
Judging by the photo, the novelty will also receive portal bridges, reinforced suspension and increased ground clearance. Visually, as before, it will be possible to recognize it by “mud” tires with a deep tread, extended arches, more massive bumpers, a roof rack and a ladder on the rear door.
The debut of the new Mercedes-Benz G-Class 4×42 is expected before the end of this year. At first it will be sold only in the European market, and then, with a high degree of probability, it will reach our country.
- EU to tighten battery standards for electric vehicles
- The first images of the updated BMW X7
- Replica “Batmobile” with machine guns put up for auction – she is allowed to ride on the streets
- Kawasaki unveils hybrid powertrain for motorcycles
- Mazda CX-5 will be premium and will receive new engines