The network has images of the new BMW X6 MJuly 17, 2019
Only recently, BMW revealed some details of the new generation X6 cross-coupe, and the company’s fans and models are already looking forward to the “charged” version of the X6 M. Therefore, independent experts decided to present what it might look like.
As expected, the guys from the studio X-Tomy Design presented their own vision of the future cross-coupe BMW X6 M. The new image is based on the standard version, presented in September last year, as well as on the basis of spy photos. Of course, the designers took into account the modern trends and style of the company.
The model received some standard elements from M-ki, including a more aggressive body kit, more aerodynamically efficient. It is assumed that the model will be equipped with a 4.4-liter bi-turbo V8 engine, capable of developing up to 600 horsepower and 750 Nm of torque.
It is assumed that later will be presented even more “evil” version of the BMW X6 M Competition with a capacity of about 625 horsepower. The debut of new items can take place at the end of the year.
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage