The network has images of a new electric crossover from Great WallJune 21, 2020
Brand ORA, which belongs to the Chinese concern Great Wall Motors, is preparing to launch a subcompact electric crossover called ES11. This was reported by Car News China.
Patent images of the new model also indicate an early appearance. Judging by them, in front of the novelty resembles the Porsche 911 and VW Beetle thanks to the round headlights and muscular forms.
The charging port is located in the front of the side, while the wheels of the car are ordinary, 5-spoke. In the back there is nothing special except for the lack of standard lights and the appearance of instead of them an LED strip integrated into the rear window.
Details about the power plant ORA ES11 are not currently disclosed. Presentation of new items should take place soon. The start of production is scheduled for October this year at the Great Wall in the Chinese city of Taizhou.
In addition to this, it was recently noted that the Kia Seltos crossover will acquire an electric variation. Novelty should be released in the second half of this year.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network