The network has fully unveiled the new Land Rover Defender for James BondAugust 27, 2019
The new SUV 2020 model year was declassified in photos on Instagram. The car is demonstrated without camouflage, and already in serial form. The photo was taken on the set of a new film from the Bond series.
In Britain, the shooting of a new James Bond movie began, but completely unexpected details came from the set. One of the witnesses completely declassified the new Land Rover Defender before the official debut. The SUV for the next Secret Agent 007 is shown without camouflage.
Judging by the photograph, the new Defender received a completely revised design, although the concept of a brutal look and right angles has been preserved. Nevertheless, the new image reflects the modern corporate style, demonstrated in the entire line of the company.
In the photo of the new Land Rover Defender 2020, you can see the front end. We can see square front optics, a horizontal grille, a winch and massive black alloy wheels. While the SUV looks somewhat more compact than its predecessor, but it is difficult to say this from a photograph.
The debut should take place next month at the Frankfurt Automobile Salon. The cost is still unknown.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos