The network has an image of the station wagon BMW M3 TouringAugust 14, 2020
A render of the BMW M3 Touring station wagon has been published on the Internet. The corresponding image was developed by the artist under the nickname zer.o.wt on Instagram.
Judging by the illustration, the novelty will acquire large “nostrils” of the radiator grille, like the M3 sedan. The new model can get a rear-wheel drive platform, while the appearance of the xDrive system is possible.
By the way, BMW has already confirmed that it will soon bring prototypes of the M3 Touring for testing on the Nürburgring track. In addition, it is assumed that the new station wagon will get a 6-cylinder turbo M TwinPower engine, while its performance has not yet been revealed.
Recall that earlier BMW has officially confirmed work on the M3 Touring. It is worth saying that the novelty will be the first high-performance station wagon of the German company based on the M3. The main competitor of the car should be the Audi RS4 Avant.
As for the date of the debut of the new item, it will appear no earlier than two years later.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily