The network has a render of the charged Hyundai i20 NFebruary 29, 2020
On the Internet published a render image of the “charged” Hyundai i20 N.
Judging by the render, the “hot” hatchback i20 N in a light blue hue got a modified front bumper with large side air intakes and a dimensional lower radiator grill.
He also got big side skirts, a massive rear bumper and a black roof. You can also notice the new wheels with red brake calipers with the designation “N”, which indicates belonging to hot hatch.
It is expected that the i20 N will be equipped with a modernized chassis for improved handling and a powerful engine that will allow it to compete with the VW Polo GTI, Renault Clio RS and Ford Fiesta ST. According to assumptions, this could be a 1.6-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 200 hp. At the same time, there is a possibility of a 246 hp output from the i30 N under the engine hood.
But these are just rumors, and it is currently unknown whether the Korean automaker will release a Hyundai i20 N hot hatch.
- French cars significantly lost to the “Japanese” in the ranking of quality
- Volvo worldwide sales drop 25%
- Renault will receive a loan of up to 5 billion euros
- Maserati Ghibli will be the first hybrid of the brand
- A major shareholder reduces its stake in Aston Martin