The network got spy photos of the new crossover Zotye T900September 17, 2019
This time, the novelty from the Chinese brand Zotye was not hidden behind a dense layer of camouflage film. Some auto experts saw in the exterior of the SUV echoes of the Range Rover Sport.
While fans of the Zotye brand are waiting for the release of the new Zotye T900 crossover, photo spies have taken a batch of fresh shots of the new item. This time they managed to capture the cross without the ubiquitous camouflage. The photographs show that the Zotye T900 with individual design elements resembles the sports version of the luxury Range Rover crossover. The car salon also adopted successful stylistic solutions from models of other brands. For example, the creators of the Zotye T900 “spied” at Porsche for a stylish multifunctional steering wheel, and the design of the dashboard and multimedia was made in the spirit of the current Mercedes-Benz models.
The two-liter 230-horsepower turbo engine, combined with an eight-speed automatic, has entered the engine line of the new Zotye T900.
The list of available options includes three-zone climate control, electronic “handbrake”, leather interior, engine start button, as well as a number of electronic “driver assistants” responsible for safety and comfort.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos