The network got official photos of the large Volkswagen Viloran minivanNovember 21, 2019
The roomy Volkswagen Viloran minivan was brought to the motor show in Guangzhou, China. On the eve of the Network got the first official images of new items.
For the “heavenly” car market, the Volkswagen brand has prepared a new large Viloran minivan, built on the MQB platform. The length of the novelty reaches 5,300 mm with a wheelbase of 3,180 mm, and its design resembles the flagship Touareg SUV. So, the minivan got a similar radiator grill, head optics and taillights on LEDs, interconnected by a striking chrome bar. In the interior of the novelty there are expensive finishing materials and separate captain’s chairs of the second row.
The movement of Volkswagen Viloran for China leads a two-liter 220-horsepower turbo engine of the EA888 family, working in tandem with 8AKPP. The list of options available for the minivan includes a rich set of active and passive safety systems, which include, for example, adaptive cruise control and an automatic collision avoidance system.
According to preliminary data, the most affordable Viloran in China will have to pay about 300,000 yuan
- Pininfarina will celebrate its 90th anniversary with a new logo and a festive event
- Introduced Tab 400 Solo trailer for single travelers
- The famous racer introduced a motorcycle with a V8 engine
- Honda has developed a racing Civic Type R
- Audi celebrates the 25th anniversary of the RS anniversary styling package