The network first showed the new Land Rover Defender PickupSeptember 13, 2019
Independent designers introduced the new Defender in the image of a pickup truck. Unfortunately, the company is not going to release such a version, believing that a four-door version will be enough for all occasions.
On September 10, 2019, Land Rover revealed the revived Defender SUV. From the predecessor, only the name and concept of the model itself remained, but he did not lose his qualities. At the Frankfurt Motor Show, we were shown a long-wheelbase and short-wheelbase version, but there was no pickup. Therefore, independent designers decided to figure it out on their own and presented their own version of the new product.
Judging by the image, the designers propose using the long-base version of the SUV, leaving only a two-seater cabin. The reserve should be located in the cargo compartment. There are no external differences from the standard version, except for the absence of the rear of the cab.
Unfortunately, a Land Rover Defender pickup truck will never appear. The company itself notes that the cargo version of the SUV will not be in demand. All that is needed for their customers is already offered in the versions shown.
- Atelier Osprey has installed a powerful motor on a classic Defender
- Hyundai hints at powerful Tucson N crossover again
- Why doesn’t premium Lincoln even consider building its own pickup truck?
- Puzzle lovers will be able to assemble their Lamborghini Huracan Evo
- New BMW M8, Audi RS6, Mercedes-AMG E63 and Panamera Turbo S were brought to drag