The network first showed a 7-seater Hyundai CretaAugust 18, 2020
Previously, the car was seen on the road during tests. True, due to the dense layer of camouflage, it was not possible to see the details. Now it is possible to look at the renders.
Hyundai is preparing a new modification of its most popular Creta crossover. This is a 7-seat version. It is already known that the equipment will be named Alcazar and will be intended exclusively for the Indian car market. Hyundai is building a car to compete with the Hector Plus and Gravitas.
On the first renderings, certain conclusions can be drawn about the new product. It can be seen that the basis for the Hyundai Creta Alcazar was the second generation crossover, which appeared at the beginning of this year. It is expected that the presentation and market launch of the car should take place next year.
Note that the 7-seater crossover differs from the classic version only in the side line, which has become longer due to the rear. Now the car has become more voluminous and massive.
Of the differences in the exterior, we note a slightly different shape of the radiator grille, as well as the absence of a lining on the front bumper.
There is currently no official information about the power plants, as well as the cost of the car.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web