The network appeared renderings of the electric motorcycle Bentley HooliganJune 20, 2020
On the Internet, they published renders of the Bentley electric bike concept called Hooligan, which was developed by independent designer Thomas Angebo.
According to the imagination of the artist, the electric brand of the British brand will receive two round headlights, as in the early Bentley models. Since this is just a conceptual model, it is not known which engine it is equipped with.
As you can pay attention to, the rear wheel of the motorcycle is equipped with a solid rim, and the front without a “core”; instead, a unique folding suspension and perimeter brakes have appeared.
Apparently, the bike got a saddle made of genuine leather, green British Racing Green, matte metal accents and frame, and even a small windshield. Whether the British company Bentley will ever release such a motorcycle, and whether it will enter the bike segment at all, remains to be wondered.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air