The name of the new hypercar Aston Martin has become knownMarch 15, 2019
Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer recently at the Geneva Motor Show informally hinted at the name of the future supercar company, which is now designated code AM-RB 003.
In an interview with Autonews, Palmer noted that the company recently registered a new name Valhalla, and although he did not say which model it was intended for, it is most likely that this is exactly 003, which will be released in 2021.
It is reported that Valhalla will get under the hood of a new V6 hybrid engine, designed exclusively by Aston Martin, and developing performance, “allowing to surpass existing competitors with hybrid engines.”
Like the Valkyrie supercar, the new Valhalla was developed with the support of Red Bull Advanced Technologies, a division of the Red Bull Racing team in Formula One, and one of the consultants was the legendary engineer Adrian Newey.
A total of 500 cars will be produced, and the price for each unit will exceed $ 1.3 million.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station