The motors of the new Hyundai Tucson SUV were revealedSeptember 10, 2020
The updated Hyundai Tucson cross will get a charged version, which will have a 290-horsepower engine under the hood, and a hybrid unit.
As on Thursday, September 10, Autospy reports, Tucson will enter the assembly line of the South Korean Hyundai enterprise on September 14.
At the time of the start of the assembly of the new Tucson, it will be offered in only one standard variation, which will receive a 180-horsepower 1.6-liter turbo engine. In turn, on September 28, production of the “warmed up” Tucson N Line will begin, which will be driven by a hybrid unit based on the same turbocharged engine. The total capacity of the plant is 230 hp (350 Nm).
The newest car, in particular, will acquire a sports variation called Tucson N, for which a 290 hp gasoline unit will be prepared (421 Nm) for 2.5 liters. The Korean company notes that the restyled Tucson was developed from scratch. The cross shows a new design style for the brand and a different approach to the interior architecture, the main element of which will be the “floating” display of the infotainment complex.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests