The most useless six-wheeled carSeptember 23, 2019
Meaningless and merciless Ford pickup truck tuning
After the appearance of the three-axle SUV Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6 × 6 in 2013 in a tuning party, it became fashionable to produce six-wheeled vehicles based on other well-known models. Like, but a cool idea! Take, say, the Land Cruiser, or the same Gelandewagen, add a couple of additional wheels to it, and it will certainly go even faster and even better. However, in reality it turned out that not all such alterations are crowned with success ..
Here’s a good example of this – the Ford F-250. An ordinary American pickup truck, which, thanks to some manipulations in terms of technology, has turned from a four-to six-wheeled model. It turned out menacingly and beautifully, no doubt, but that’s just the point – 0%.
See how it tries in vain to crawl on a small climb
- Shooting Brake Bentley Continental GT images appear on the web
- Lexus sports series founder resigns
- German car market falls due to coronavirus
- Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover help medical sector
- Coronavirus adversely affected Volvo sales