The most unusual way to pay for parking came up in ItalySeptember 25, 2019
The Italian priest offered a very original “cashless” payment for a parking space
High prices at parking lots are not always justified, unless, of course, we are talking, for example, not about airports. In some cases, free parking is used as an added bonus. This is exactly what the clergyman from Italy decided to do, but the parking spaces near his temple are not entirely free.
To attract more parishioners, the priest came up with an interesting system of “tariffs” for parking. In order to leave your car for 1 hour, you need to read the prayer of the Virgin Mary 10 times, in 2 hours – 20, etc. If the parking time exceeds 5 hours, then you will need to read a longer prayer of the Holy Rosary. If you apply this method to the Orthodox Church, then probably the choice would be the prayers “Our Father” and “Symbol of Faith”.
Naturally, the question is how to control the payment? The clergyman noted that personally it would be enough for him that the parishioners would read the prayer at least once, but people would have to answer not before him, but only before God and the Virgin Mary.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI