The most powerful Volkswagen T-Cross has got a price tagJanuary 10, 2020
With the new one and a half liter turbo engine, the German crossover accelerates to 100 kph in 8.5 seconds.
UK motorists can place an order for the Volkswagen T-Cross with a more powerful four-cylinder gasoline turbo engine. Its working volume is 1.5 liters, and the return is 150 horsepower. A couple of the new power plant is a seven-speed DSG gearbox. The maximum speed of such an SUV reaches 200 km / h. Available for purchase crossover in the performance of SEL and R-Line. So, for T-Cross 1.5 TSI in the SEL version in British car dealerships you will have to pay from 24 910 pounds, the sports modification of the R-Line is estimated at more expensive – 26 810 pounds.
The company itself hopes that the appearance in the engine range of a new powerful engine will increase the attractiveness of the car.
Crossovers in the SEL and R-Line specifications receive LED optics, front and rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control with Front Assist function, Discover navigation system with an 8-inch screen (already in the “base”), as well as a couple of USB ports. R-Line versions also rely on the digital Active Info Display dashboard for the driver and new rims.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup