The most expensive car brands in the worldJuly 2, 2020
Kantar consulting company published a list of the 100 most expensive brands in the world in 2020 (2020 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Brands). Of course, there was a place in it for automobile brands.
So, Toyota came in first place – it took 48th position in the overall ranking as the most valuable car brand in the world. And this despite the fact that the value of the company fell by 3% compared with 2019.
The second automobile brand, which managed to enter the TOP-100 world brands, is Mercedes-Benz, it took 56th place in the list. The German automaker has lost 9% of its value compared to last year.
The third and last car brand, which entered the TOP-100 (in 61st place), also from Germany, is BMW. The Bavarians have lost 12% of their value compared to 2019.
As for purely automotive brands, Tesla is in 4th place of the most expensive car brands in the world, Ford is in fifth, and Honda is in sixth.
Nissan is in seventh place, Audi is in eighth, Volkswagen is in ninth, and Porsche closes TOP-10.
All these car brands lost some of their value last year, with the exception of only Tesla – its value increased by 22% compared to 2019.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web