The most expensive Apple headphones outperformed the new BMW X5February 5, 2020
Caviar, which specializes in high-end “tuning” smartphones, introduced unusual headphones. They are made on the basis of the usual Apple AirPods Pro, and frankly surprise at its price.
Caviar made these headphones to order. Their main feature is a golden case made of 18-carat gold of the 750th test. Moreover, not only the headphones themselves are made of precious metal, but also their case. The novelty is called Caviar Airpods ProGold Edition.
The name of the buyer of wireless headphones “in gold” is not called, but their price is known – 67,290 dollars. For comparison, this is more than the basic version of the premium BMW X5 crossover ($ 59.2 thousand)!
Be that as it may, but the Caviar Airpods ProGold Edition boldly claim the title of the most expensive Aplle headphone in the world. However, they are more likely not like a gadget, but an electronic piece of jewelry.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype