The more affordable version of the budget crossover Skoda Kamiq has entered the marketMay 1, 2020
The Czech brand Skoda has announced the start of sales of an updated modification of its inexpensive crossover Skoda Kamiq. SUV not only expanded the range of available trim levels, but also significantly cheaper.
Skoda Kamiq appeared in the model line of the brand back in 2018. And last year, the Czechs offered their customers a coupe-like version of the Kamiq GT. Currently, the SUV is the title of the most popular SUV Skoda in the car market of China. Based model, whose length reaches a mark of 4 390 mm, on the platform PQ25. The Skoda Kamiq engine range includes a 1.5-liter 110-horsepower aspirated, combined with a 5-speed manual transmission or 6-speed automatic transmission, as well as a 116-horsepower 1.2-liter turbo engine, for which the manufacturer selected a seven-speed “robot”. Four-wheel drive is not provided for this model – only front-wheel drive.
The updated basic version of the Skoda Kamiq has become more affordable by almost 10 percent. Buyers of the new crossover can rely on ABS and ESP, four airbags, a multifunctional steering wheel, parking sensors, manual air conditioning, an audio system and 16-inch alloy wheels.
The top GT version includes a digital dashboard, multimedia with a touchscreen, an electronic handbrake, climate control, leather trim, 18-inch alloy wheels, rear-view camera, etc.
It costs Skoda Kamiq in the “heavenly” car dealerships from 89,900 to 125,900 yuan
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery