The media leaked patent images BMW F850RSApril 3, 2019
The novelty will be officially presented at EICMA 2019, but for now we can carefully examine the black-and-white patent images, it is not known as spies. Bavarians keep the development of a new bike in secret.
It all started with the conceptual prototype 9Cento, which the company presented last year at the elegance contest Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2018. And although we later confirmed the information about the release of the serial version of the motorcycle, we still expect it. By the way, in its brochure, then BMW, whether by chance or not, indicated the marking of the bike – F850RS.
And now, a patent dated April 2 has become available to Brazilian journalists and it contains the name of the model F850RS. Well, by itself, his detailed images.
If you believe the rumors, as the power unit will make a two-cylinder 853-cc inline engine. The exterior performance of the motorcycle resembles the same S1000XR or F850GS and is very similar to the concept that was shown at the competition of elegance.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires