The McLaren introduced the car IndiCarFebruary 8, 2020
On Friday, the Arrow McLaren SP team’s official Youtube channel hosted a presentation of the livery for the 2020 season at the IndyCar Championship. The veil was removed from the cars by the racers of the team Patricio O’Ward and Oliver Escue, who will compete in vehicles number 5 and 7, respectively.
The event was attended by team co-owners Sam Schmidt and Rick Peterson, McLaren overseas boss Gilles de Ferrand, and Robert Weekens recovering from the 2018 Pocono accident, who tried on the role of coach for O’Ward and Escue.
The updated Dallara IR18 chassis is already equipped with an Aeroscreen head protection system. In the 2020 Indycar Championship season, Arrow McLaren SP will put two cars on the full schedule and a third on the 500-mile race in Indianapolis.
- Volvo and Geely refuse to organize a joint venture
- New Genesis eGV70 spotted in tests
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 price published
- New Hyundai Tucson crossover launched into production
- Nokian Tires completes construction of a test track in Spain