The main premiere of Skoda in Frankfurt will be an electric car Electric Citigo iVSeptember 7, 2019
Already on September 10, the next Frankfurt Motor Show will open its doors. Following the current trends, the Czech company focuses on electric cars, although it is preparing a whole range of new cars.
In anticipation of the opening of the Frankfurt Automobile Salon, Skoda has released its own announcement. The main novelty of the brand will be the debut of the electrified line of models with the iV index. The first will be a hybrid Superb iV, and the headliner will be a new crossover with a fully electric Citigo iV.
An electric motor with 82 horsepower will be used as a power unit. The electric crossover is equipped with a block of lithium-ion batteries with a capacity of 36.8 kW * hours. This allows the Skoda Citigi iV to travel up to 265 km on a full charge.
Skoda Superb iV will receive a power plant from Volkswagen Passat GTE. At the heart of the hybrid is a 1.4-liter turbo engine, paired with an electric motor. The total power is 215 hp. and 400 Nm of torque.
In addition to creating new electric models, Skoda will supply up to 7,000 charging stations by 2025.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12