The long-awaited Android Auto has reached BMW carsAugust 2, 2020
BMW has finally started installing Android Auto on its models, and the new system will be included in the arsenal of the Bavarian company in the fall of 2020.
Previously, the multimedia systems that BMW equipped their models with could only support Apple CarPlay, which caused discomfort for drivers with smartphones on Android and aroused resentment on their part. In a long-term struggle with a Bavarian brand that stubbornly refused to install Android Auto systems, the owners of Android smartphones won.
This fall, all models of the brand will be compatible with the operating system from Google, and the owners of already purchased cars are invited to add compatibility with Android Auto. The company assures that for this it is not even necessary to visit service centers, because the update is carried out “by air”, but this will happen only in a month.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale