The long-awaited Android Auto has reached BMW carsAugust 2, 2020
BMW has finally started installing Android Auto on its models, and the new system will be included in the arsenal of the Bavarian company in the fall of 2020.
Previously, the multimedia systems that BMW equipped their models with could only support Apple CarPlay, which caused discomfort for drivers with smartphones on Android and aroused resentment on their part. In a long-term struggle with a Bavarian brand that stubbornly refused to install Android Auto systems, the owners of Android smartphones won.
This fall, all models of the brand will be compatible with the operating system from Google, and the owners of already purchased cars are invited to add compatibility with Android Auto. The company assures that for this it is not even necessary to visit service centers, because the update is carried out “by air”, but this will happen only in a month.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”