The limited Ferrari Gordon Ramsay’s Monza SP2 was shownOctober 16, 2019
The video showed a special variation of the limited roadster Ferrari Gordon Ramsay’s Monza SP2. The sports car has been upgraded specifically for chef Gordon Ramsey.
The sports car is painted in black, and a red horizontal stripe is applied to its hood, in harmony with the interior decoration. The design of the Ferrari is emphasized by 5-spoke alloy wheels.
Ferrari Monza SP2 and single-seat model SP1 are inspired by Italian-made race cars from the 1960s. The cars have a 6.5-liter V12 engine with a capacity of 809 hp. According to the automaker, the sports car accelerates to the first 100 kph in 2.9 seconds, and accelerates to a maximum of 300 km / h.
Judging by the video, the Monza SP2 roadster is not an ideal car in rainy weather, since it does not have a roof. The model received a wind shield that removes air flow during movement, but does not protect from rain.
In total, Ferrari is going to release 499 copies of the car SP1 and SP2. The car was already purchased by renowned chef Gordon Ramsey, who paid about $ 2,000,000 for a sports car.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery