The legendary Volkswagen Golf regains leadership in EuropeMay 1, 2020
Volkswagen Golf in March this year was able to regain leadership in the European market.
So, this was facilitated by the growing demand for the electric version of the e-Golf. According to research company JATO Dynamics, Volkswagen Golf was in the highest demand on the European market. Last month, 23,757 buyers preferred this model.
In second place is the Tesla Model 3, whose sales figure was 15 502 units. The third and fourth positions are occupied by Ford Focus and Renault Clio, which sold 14 587 and 13 369 copies, respectively. Closes the top five in sales model Mercedes-Benz A-Class, whose figure is 13,225 units.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network