The latest luxury sedan already noticed in a taxiJune 2, 2020
Hyundai’s second generation Genesis G80 sedan debuted in late March. The luxury sedan began to be sold in the United States and other countries. The main rivals are Audi A6, BMW 5 series and Mercedes E-class. But now the car was noticed in a taxi.
In South Korea, the Genesis G80 is already used for transporting passengers who want to travel in comfortable vehicles.
The new generation Genesis G80 is equipped with turbocharged gasoline engines of 2.5 liters (304 hp and 422 Nm) and 3.5 liters (380 hp and 530 Nm), as well as a 2.2-liter 210 liter turbodiesel .with. Combined with motors is an 8-speed robotic gearbox with two clutches.
Engineers widely used aluminum in the construction, of which about 20% of the body is made. Due to this, the weight decreased by 125 kg compared to its predecessor. With a 2.5-liter engine, the novelty weighs 1,785 kg.
In the US, you can buy a Genesis G80 from $ 47,700, which is approximately $ 5,000 more expensive than its predecessor and $ 6,000 less than the basic version of the Mercedes E-class.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles