The latest bobber Jawa Perak goes on sale November 15November 8, 2019
Last year, Jawa introduced three new motorcycles as part of its return to the Indian market: Jawa, Jawa Forty Two and Jawa Perak. The first two are already on sale, and a stylish bobber will be presented in a week.
Jawa made a landmark return to the Indian market. Last year, three models were presented at a special event – Jawa, Jawa Forty Two and Jawa Perak. Now there are new details. The first two models are already on sale, and the third Perak is just getting ready for sales, and the previously announced cost will be revised.
It is worth noting that the Jawa Perak is significantly different from the two previous models. It is a modern compact bobber. Low rise, elongated base, matte paint and a floating seat complete the look. In addition, hanging mirrors, short tailpipes and small wings on wheels can be distinguished in style.
A 334-cc single-cylinder engine with a maximum power of up to 30 horsepower and 31 Nm of torque is supposed to be a power unit.
Local experts expect great demand for the new product, and look forward to the start of sales.
Meanwhile, they showed photos of the Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour 2020. The cost of a bike starts at 22.5 thousand euros.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup