The last Chevrolet Corvette C7 will be auctioned.April 15, 2019
The company General Motors has decided to sell its last supercar Corvette C7 at an auction to be held June 28 in Connecticut. And after 20 days will be officially presented Corvette C8.
On the eve of the information appeared that the company General Motors has decided to beautifully finish the story of the Chevrolet Corvette C7. The last car in history will be put up for auction, and the proceeds from the sale will be sent to Stephen Siller’s charitable foundation, which helps in the construction of houses for military personnel. The press service of the company said that the Corvette Z06 will be in black for sale. Under its hood lies a 6.2-liter engine with a recoil of 659 hp. Such a power unit allows it to accelerate to 100 km / h in just 3 seconds.
Recently, Geneal Motors has been actively offering discounts on the 2018 Corvette C7. This is due to the imminent release of a new generation of car, as well as the low implementation of the current one.
Recall that the new version of the Corvette C8 will be revolutionary – for the first time in the history of the model, it will receive a mid-engine layout.
- Hyundai hints at powerful Tucson N crossover again
- Why doesn’t premium Lincoln even consider building its own pickup truck?
- Puzzle lovers will be able to assemble their Lamborghini Huracan Evo
- New BMW M8, Audi RS6, Mercedes-AMG E63 and Panamera Turbo S were brought to drag
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status