The last assembled Tesla Roadster sells for $ 1.47 millionJuly 22, 2020
On the Swiss web portal Carforyou there was an announcement about the sale of the last assembled copy of Tesla’s debut model – the Roadster.
The owner always kept the car with the necessary battery charge, for this reason it has not yet exhausted its own resource. The top of the battery is decorated with autographs of key figures from the Tesla Corporation.
Tesla Roadster production was carried out from 2008 to 2012. The electric sports car is built on the Lotus Elise chassis. The standard variant produces 248 hp. (244 Nm). Later, a variation became available with an electric motor with a capacity of 288 hp. (380 – 400 Nm).
The Roadster’s range ranges from 320 to 400 km on a single charge, depending on variation. This model became the debut among electric vehicles that can travel more than 320 km without recharging.
As for the cost of the electric car, it will have to pay $ 1.47 million. This price is due to the 200 km mileage, excellent condition and special status of the car: the white sports car completed a batch of 2,500 electric vehicles.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos