The Japanese turned the Toyota GT86 in a pickup with the appearance of Lamborghini UrusDecember 27, 2018
The car Toyota GT86 will be shown at the January Tokyo Motor Show
Students at the Japanese Automobile College (NATS) have published an image of a new project – a Toyota GT86 pickup with a Lamborghini Urus look. Live this car will be shown at the Tokyo Motor Show, which will be held from 11 to 13 January.
The cargo area will be located immediately behind the front seats of the car, and an aerodynamic body kit will be added to the front part, like in the Urus. Also, the machine will receive 20-inch wheels with Nitto tires of dimension 265/50.
The pickup will be equipped with an upgraded engine from a conventional GT86. The car will receive a two-liter unit with a turbocharger GReddy, which will increase the return to 270 horsepower and maximum torque to 304 Nm.
Other information about this machine yet.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air