The Japanese built an “army” version of the BMW i8 RoadsterApril 13, 2019
The project was prepared by the studio EVE.RYN. In addition to the original colors, increased wheel arches and a lower landing of the car are evident.
Japanese studio EVE.RYN presented a very original design of the BMW i8 roadster. For the body color and aggressive appearance, the project was named “E.N. Army Edition. The car is painted in two shades of green – the main tone is lighter, and the body kit elements are made darker. Designers seriously reworked exterior cars. So, a massive spoiler and rear diffuser was added. Thanks to the extended wheel arches, the car was installed 20-inch low-profile tires. Also, new items on the hood and trunk covers.
The power part of the car did not change – on the BMW i8 “E.N. Army Edition “installed a hybrid engine. The petrol turbo engine is capable of producing 231 hp of power, and the electric motor has a return of 143 hp.
The car accelerates up to 100 km / h in 4.6 seconds, and its maximum speed can reach 250 km / h.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station