The Japanese automaker Mazda announced the release of its first production electric car in 2020.June 11, 2019
Mazda plans in 2020 to release a serial electric car, and in 2021 or 22nd – plug-in hybrid.
The company believes that the first production model in which the thrust is carried out exclusively by the electric motor, will come off the assembly line in 2020. The official statement was made by the head of the corporation Akira Marumoto.
According to him, the SkyActive-X series of engines will initially be launched, and by 2020 the first car with all-electric units will appear. In the future, it is planned to release hybrid models, the batteries of which can be recharged from a conventional power supply network.
As is clear from the above, the first electric car will be a completely new, independent machine, and not a version of an already made car. In the new technology will be applied, systems developed in conjunction with the manufacturer of automotive components Denso.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests