The Italian press again criticizes FerrariApril 16, 2019
After the winter tests, many considered Ferrari to be the favorite of the season, but the first three stages ended with three victorious doubles of Mercedes. After the race in China, the Italian press again criticized Scuderia, calling for a bet on Charles Leclaire.
“It would be great if Ferrari realized that they had invited the right driver to the team, and that was Charles Leclaire,” writes Corriere della Sera. “In Maranello, they must take the captain’s armband from Sebastian Vettel and give it to Charlie.”
In turn, Gazzetta dello Sport pays attention to the fact that if Ferrari continues to show such results, they will have to forget about the title: “The contradictions about who should be the team leader are secondary to a more important issue.
In China, Ferrari cars lost in speed to the Mercedes team, which already has three wins out of three. This is a serious “call” for the team that expects to fight for the title “.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup