The interior of the new Haval H6 was first shown in the photo.July 10, 2020
Not so long ago, representatives of the Chinese brand published pictures of the exterior and spoke about the technical characteristics.
Haval is preparing to enter the market for the third generation crossover H6. According to the portal “New Cars”, the new product should go on sale before the end of this summer. On Friday, July 10, the Haval press service published the first official photos of the new interior. Compared with the second generation, the interior of the new H6 has completely changed – a completely new front panel with a minimum number of physical buttons has appeared.
A special place in the cabin is occupied by a fully digital dashboard, which has a “soaring” effect – this design is an innovation. The central armrest has become wider and executed in the style of premium cars, and the swivel washer replaced the classic gear lever. The developers also completely revised the climate control unit and equipped the Haval H6 with a modern infotainment complex with a large touchscreen. Due to the change in the shape of the roof, an increase in the amount of space in the cabin can be noted.
In general, the interior turned out to be very modern and in the photo it looks one of the best among cars of the middle price segment.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system